For all you Exchange 2003 admins out there, I am sure you have heard people saying that there OWA no longer works with Internet Explorer. Besides telling your end users to use another browser instead of Internet Explorer or by having them manually switch there IE into compatibility mode. You can follow the steps below on how to add a HTTP Header to your OWA Exchange site on the server side.
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Navigate to Websites, Default Websites
- Open Properties for Exchange
- Open the tab HTTP Headers
- Click Add
- Custom header name: X-UA-Compatible
- Custom header value: IE=EmulateIE9
- Click OK
Once the steps are completed your end users will now be able to browse OWA in Internet Explorer 10.